What is your Event Policy?
We like to think it’s pretty simple:
- If you win the lottery, we’ll charge your card on file for each ticket you’ve won, which will be auto-billed at the end of the month.
- The cost of each individual ticket will be in the event invite + your ticket winning notification/email.
- There are no refunds for tickets after you've won one from the lottery.
- There may be a photographer roaming around to help us capture events, and Offline reserves the right to use these assets without express written permission of those included in the images.
- Tickets cannot be sold, resold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way.
- Drink tickets are designated per guest and are non-transferable. (AKA if your guest doesn't show, you can't have their designated drink tickets.)
- You must wear a mask as per current guidelines + practice social distancing.
- You must wear adhere to currently mandated COVID guidelines.
- Your account must be active at the time of the lottery entry AND event day.